- “Investing in Disaster: Technical Progress and the Taboo of Diminishing Returns” published by Rowman and Littlefield, International
My essay, “Investing in Disaster: Technical Progress and the Taboo of Diminishing Returns” has been published by Rowman and Littlefield International as the second chapter of The Future of Humanity: Revisioning the Human in the Posthuman Age. The book is part of the Future Perfect series.
- Estranged Melody for a Holographic Empire at Ann Arbor Film Fest
My short film, Estranged Melody for a Holographic Empire will be playing at the 55th Ann Arbor Film Festival, Saturday, March 25.
- Milwaukee Zine Fest 2016
This will be my 6th year running a table at the Milwaukee Zine Fest. Typically held at the Falcon Bowl in Riverwest, this will be the first time the event will be held at the downtown library. This could be a great opportunity to bring a lot of […]
- CICAS Conference: The Future of Human(ity)
Delivered paper titled: “Exercises in Secular Heresy: Technological Determinism, Civil Liberties, and the Taboo of Diminishing Returns.” The abstracts from other presenters are available online.
- Woodland Pattern Poetry Marathon
Woodland Pattern is a 501c(3) bookstore that uses books sales to subsidize cultural programming.
- Illustrated Howl on Snap Milwaukee
Review of film adaptation of Allen Ginsberg’s poem Howl, online on Snap Milwaukee.
- Journal of Short Film #31
Echoes of Information available for purchase from the Journal of Short Film.
- Canyon Cinemazine #2
2D work printed in Canyon Cinemazine, a publication produced by the San Francisco 16mm distributor Canyon Cinema.
- Archived Entry in Microcinema Database
Archived entry of “Dreamlife of Androids” with defunct distributor Microcinema International.